Maze version 1 Maze version 1

this isnt stolen

the one that comes w/ flash is art based, this seemes tiled based, and even if this is art based, it dosent seem like the same code!

Pico 1.5 Demo Pico 1.5 Demo

great game!!!

great game but some of the script isnt the best way to do it, like you probably have a mc for the dor and when you hit the right key it goes to next frame, so you can keep hitting random numbers untill it opens, you dont have to kill the teacher you just have to get the shotgun a click on him then exit. if you need help w/ scripting im your man just respond if you want help.

GROMHELLGROUND responds:

thanks for this great review! I suck with scripting, i'm good at graphics and story line (not much in this I know, will be in the final version!) if you would like to help me I would be very thankfull! (my email: mazterufus@hotmail.com)

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

great game!!!

one glitch i found. i got to the boss and died, but the boss didnt dissapear so i had to play the level going against the boss AND all the enemies.

Engrish Humor Gallery 1 Engrish Humor Gallery 1

Hahaha That was soooo funny!

Japanese people are so funny like that.

R-Shot! 3D Shooting Range R-Shot! 3D Shooting Range

Bwahahahaha!?!

this game should have less shooting and more dancing cats!!! !!!GACKT AND YATTA RULE!!!

V2 Plasmanout V2 Plasmanout

good 3-d grafixs

but a little easy programming wise

Last Man Standing Last Man Standing

its like gorrilas

its a good game overall because it is basically a remake of the best game ever, gorrilas for q-basic

The Simpsons Trivia v1.5 The Simpsons Trivia v1.5

found 3 mistakes

1st mistake is that the simpsons have 3 fingers, not 4 beacouse as dr. hibbert said in the episode with each persons day, a thumb is not a finger

2nd mistake is that springfield runs on 2 types of power, nuclear AND hydo-electric because in the episode where every body thinks homer died because his dummy got ripped up in the hydro-electric dam.

3rd is that lisa does have a cacthfrase it is "i'll be in my room"!